Father’s Day is only a couple of weeks away, so if you’re looking for something other than socks & undies this year, I have a few ideas below to suit Dads of all tastes.
The Tech Head
Whether on his phone or laptop all day for work, or he likes to spend his spare time watching Netflix or gaming, here are some gifts to reduce the impact of EMF radiation on the geeky Dad in your life:
- Laptop Radiation Shield – reduces the electromagnetic exposure when using your laptop by 92%.
- Airtube Headset – Regular headsets transfer 3x more radiation into the ear via metal wiring but Aircom A3 Airtubes stop the radiation! Available in black or white.
- Anti-radiation phone covers – to suit iPhone 5/5S/SE, 6/6S, 7 & Samsung Galaxy S7
- mobileFloww or personalFloww – Floww® products transform the electromagnetic radiation associated with wireless communications into biological, body frequencies.
- Life Cykel Mushroom Box – get Dad growing his own oyster mushrooms.
- After Midnight Dark Hot Chocolate – a premium crafted all-natural, low GI superfood Hot Chocolate powder with 3 amazing Superfoods – Raw Cacao, Maca & Reishi Mushroom to take your chocolate experience to the next level. Less than 1g sugar per serve!
- Chocolate Indulgence Kit for those dads who would love to make their own healthy, organic chocolate treats. Includes FREE RECIPES to get him started.
- Organic Licorice – Our Organic Traditional Licorice is made with real licorice roots, has no artificial additives and flavourings and is low in fat and preservative free.
- Bodie’z Protein Water – 4 drinks in 1 formulation as not only does each serve contain up to 30g of Whey Protein Isolate, it also contains vitamins, electrolytes and Branched Chain Amino Acids. Effectively, BODIE’z Protein Water could supplement your current protein shake, vitamin drink, isotonic sports drink and intra workout beverage. Available in unflavoured, berry, orange & a variety pack.
- Inca Inchi Protein Pack – A vegan source of protein with an optimal omega 3:6:9 ratio
- Fitness Kick Book Pack – Motivation, self-image, a positive attitude, setting goals, creating healthy habits, what to eat, how to get your body alkaline, what makes your body acidic and what to avoid, the benefits of exercise, and an introduction to Matt & Monica’s Fusion Workouts, are all covered.
- For THOSE sports shoes, try the Fresh Feet probiotic odor-neutralising spray or the Fresh Foot mineral spray.
- Sanakey Pain Relief Device – fast, effective, drug-free pain relief. Great for facilitating recovery from sporting injuries & relieving aching muscles.
Some gift ideas for the older Dad wanting to stay happy & healthy for his kids, grandkids & great grandkids.
- Heart Health Pack – Reduce the cardiometabolic changes that come with age.
- Forever Young – An infusion of traditional Chinese medicinal herbs to keep the body at peak function.
- Natural Harmony Body & Joint Rub – wonderful for all types of pain relief including Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Neck and shoulder stiffness, Headaches and Migraines, Pulled and Strained Muscles, Tennis Elbow. Also for relief of some skin conditions including Pimples, Eczema, & Psoriasis.
- Painmaster – Gentle but effective Micro Current Technology patches to help alleviate chronic pain.
The Dirty Dad
For Dads who love to get grease on their hands, garden dirt under their nails, are partial to painting or are fishing fanatics, try the fantastic Magic Mud hand cleaner. It effectively cleans & deodorises not only hands, but anything with grease & grime, so tell him to try it out on the stove, boat or BBQ, too!
The Zen Dad
A man who at one with his spiritual side, who values the quiet times as much as the busy ones.
- Bodhi Organics SereniTEA with chamomile, lavender, mint & lemon.
- Chai Devil Spice Blend, blended right here in Tasmania, home of the Tassie Devil.
- Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser – A cool mist diffuser that doesn’t result in condensation problems like traditional diffusers that use heat.
- Pure Essential Aromatic Mist in 3 blends – Retreat, Inspire & Relax.
Every Dad, Every Day
To help Dad avoid the nasty chemicals in every day personal care products, many of which can also affect the quality & quantity of sperm (something to consider for Dads who want to expand their family in the future) here are some great products to fill the bathroom cabinet.
- Vitaman Shave Trio Pack – Shave Gel, After Shave Balm & Moisturiser with BONUS Face & Body Cleanser & Lip Moisturiser.
- Vitaman Face Care Pack – Face & Body Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser with BONUS Travel Essential Shave Gift Pack.
- Vitaman Hair Care & Shave Pack – Volumising Shampoo, Volumising Conditioner, Shave Gel, After Shave Balm with BONUS free shampoo.
- Vitaman Complete Care for Him – Face & Body Cleanser, Face Scrub, Mud Masque, Face Moisturiser, Volumising Shampoo, Volumising Conditioner, Lip Moisturiser with BONUS Shave Gel.
- Effective chemical free deodorant in Vetiver & Thyme, Vanilla / Bergamot / Lime or Fragrance-Free varieties.
Most of these products ship for $12.95 flat-rate per order, but new customers are eligible to receive Free Shipping on their first order over $99. Save yourself time & money this year!
Unity Wellness provides health-related information to assist people in making their own choices. While we have exercised due care to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, it is not intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice. Unity Wellness does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
This post/site may contain Affliate links or links to my Independent Advocate store. By clicking these links, you pay no more for the products/services, but I will receive a commission on purchases to keep this site running & support my family (thank you!). I will never promote any products or services that I would not be happy to use myself.
This website is owned and operated by an independent InnerOrigin Advocate and is not endorsed by InnerOrigin Pty Ltd or InnerOrigin Australia Pty Ltd or any of their respective associated companies. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by, and are the responsibility of, the individual Advocate and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of InnerOrigin Pty Ltd, InnerOrigin Australia Pty Ltd or any of their associated companies.